1) The church in Vancouver, British Columbia pastored by Reg Layzell was called _______ _____.
2) The memoir that Myrtle Beall wrote in the Latter Rain Evangel (the memoir was presented as a series of articles beginning in July 1951) was entitled _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.
3) True or false: William Branham was involved in the Latter Rain Movement of 1948.
4) True or false: Paul Cain and Earl Paulk were involved in the Latter Rain Movement of 1948.
5) Who was the general superintendent of the Assemblies of God from 1949 - 52?
6) What are the names of the three choruses attributed to James Lee Beall?
- _____ _____ _____ _____
- _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
- _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
8) Match the Latter Rain minister with the region he was from:
Earl Lee East Coast
Raymond Hoekstra Midwest
Ivan Spencer South
Carl Neal West Coast
9) The book that most thoroughly documents the history of the Latter Rain Movement was written by what college professor? _____ _____
10) Which highly-respected Pentecostal minister gave his full support to the Latter Rain Movement: L. Thomas Holdcroft, Stanley Frodsham, or Donald Gee? (there is only one correct answer)
11) Name the bible teacher that traveled with William Branham for many years, spoke in several Latter Rain churches, and was later involved in the Shepherding/Discipleship Movement? _____ _____
12) What female Latter Rain minister built a mission in Haiti that includes a hospital? _____ _____
13) The Latter Rain Movement of 1948 started in which location: Los Angeles, California ... Houston, Texas ... Detroit, Michigan ... North Battleford, Saskatchewan ... Vancouver, British Columbia ?
14) What Latter Rain minister was one of the founders of the Network of Christian Ministries? _____ _____
15) Churches on the west coast that experienced the 1948 revival often eschewed the term, Latter Rain; instead, several of them gathered together annually in Apple Valley, California or Chico, California and called themselves _____ Fellowship
16) Which minister was not at Sharon Orphanage and Schools in 1948: Milford Kirkpatrick ... Violet Kiteley ... Winston Nunes? (there is only one correct answer)
17) Name the Pentecostal minister who was never associated with the Latter Rain Movement: Lewi Pethrus, Sweden ... Paul Stutzman, Philippines ... Tommy Barnett, Davenport, Iowa ... Thomas Wyatt, Portland, Oregon ... Bill Britton, Springfield, Missouri ? (there is only one correct answer)
18) What was the last name of the brothers who sponsored the Dixie Camp Meeting(s) in Texas? _____
19) Who pastored the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania church that was one of the earliest in the U. S. to align itself with the Latter Rain Movement? _____ _____
20) True or false: one of the distinctive practices of the Latter Rain churches was the laying on of hands for prophecy.
21) Myrtle Beall's radio program was called _____ _____ _____ _____.
22) Which bible college was not associated with the Latter Rain Movement of 1948: Rhema Bible Training College, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma ... Elim Bible Institute, Lima, New York ?
23) George Hawtin's brother's first name was _____
24) Joseph Mattsson-Boze pastored the Philadelphia Church in what city? _____
25) What female pastor led a church in Seattle, Washington and was known for prophetic parables? _____ _____
26) What minister had a program on the Mutual Radio Network beginning in 1953? _____ _____
27) What is the name of the female evangelist who told Myrtle Beall about the revival going on in Canada in 1948? You can give either her maiden name: _____ _____ or her married name: _____ _____
28) Which one of the two ministers pictured below was married to a former student of bible school in North Battleford, Saskatchewan? _____ _____